Admission to the program is based upon the overall qualities of your application including professional experience, professional references, undergraduate academic performance, and statement of purpose. Minimum admission requirements for the program are:
- Submission of application.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in engineering or technical field. Any degree earned internationally must be deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor degree.
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of how many credits were earned.
- At least two letters of reference, preferably from a supervisor or colleague.
- Submission of an official GRE test score. (Note: This requirement may be waived for any applicant that has previously completed a Master's, Doctoral degree or an applicant that has considerable, relevant work experience. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration).
- Statement of Purpose that is one page each in length, double spaced:
- Describe your career progress to date and your future short-term and long-term career goals. How do you expect an MS from Clarkson University to help you achieve these goals and why now?
CURRENT MSEM PARTICIPANTS
A variety of organizations, ranging from the United States Department of Homeland Security to General Motors, are currently represented in the two cohorts currently in session:
Central Hudson Gas & Electric
Fujitsu Frontech North America
Johnson & Johnson
U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
U.S. Dept. of Labor
UTC Aerospace Systems